Targeted. Mobilizing. Strengthening.
Through the individual combination and application of passive (movements guided by the therapist, including physical therapies) and active healing methods (movements performed independently by the patient), we achieve an optimal therapeutic result.
The aim is not only healing, but also prevention and rehabilitation. We offer patients physiotherapeutic treatments as a supplement to their drug or surgical therapies, but physiotherapeutic treatments to strengthen the musculoskeletal system are also useful for people without acute complaints.
- Medical training and rehabilitation therapy (MTT - MAT)
- Manual therapy (MT)
- Physiotherapy on a neurophysiological basis (Bobath)
- PNF (Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation)
- Computer-assisted ergometer training
- Assistive movement training (MOTOmed®)
- Respiratory therapy
- Reflective breathing therapy
- Sling table therapy
- Controlled partial load training
- Progressive muscle relaxation
- Kinesio tape
- FOTT - Facio-Oral-Tract-Therapy
- Case Management
- Pelvic floor therapy
- Cystic fibrosis therapy according to Jean Chevaillier
Prescriptions for remedies (prescriptions)
|Remedies according to the catalogue||Short|
WT Warm package/ Fango
|Ergotherapy (must be ticked at the top right)||-|